Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fw: New finance plan for. New year

------Original Message------
To: Google blog
Sent: Jan 26, 2008 12:45
Subject: Fw: New finance plan for. New year



------Original Message------
To: Google blog
Sent: Jan 26, 2008 12:07
Subject: New finance plan for. New year

Fortune teller suggest this year 2008 is not a very good year to be ambitious your investment. I agree and will adjust my steps to dividend oriented "heavy" stocks. I probably will keep vanguard family but will adjust what I hold and transfer my fund. Maybe the real estate fund is a good choice now. The stcottrde turmoil really give headache as I have no idea what wamu is doing and fucking my direct money system with scottrade. But financial minister said it might not a bad thing as government don' t encourage impulse investment. Need to be more careful before allocating money. I am waiting in a line a mitsuwa for a very popular food stand. Isn't it cool that I can use this time to write something and send to my blog?

I didn' t hear anything from fucking bob and ida urso. I feel clam this time but a little anxious about my green card. Sometimes you can't rush but when will I get an answer?

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device